This year I’m going to get more involved with the beauty industry to learn about makeup products and how to use them. To be completely honest, I am very new to this topic because I only wear makeup occasionally but I hope you find this review helpful. By the end of this year, I will be more knowledgeable on this subject to give you better suggestions. In the meantime, follow my journey and check out this post on all the items that I currently love. Please understand that most beauty products work differently for everyone. Makeup is all about trying different things to see what works best for you!
1. CHANEL – COCO MADEMOISELLE MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION
If you’re looking for a scented moisturizing lotion that lasts all day then I would suggest making this purchase from Chanel’s beauty department. I have been using this lotion for a few years and it’s perfect for special occasions. It has a strong scent so you don’t need to wear any fragrance with it. My advice is to not use too much of it at once because a little goes a long way.
2. BAREMINERALS – ORIGINAL FOUNDATION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 (MEDIUM BEIGE N20)
This was my first purchase from BareMinerals and certainly won’t be my last. I heard excellent reviews about this foundation so I had to try it out for myself. I love how it leaves a very natural and non-cakey finish on my face. On top of that, it feels light and is easy to blend. My skin is extremely dry and I’ve found that this formula works for me.
3. YVES SAINT LAURENT – TOUCHE ÉCLAT RADIANT TOUCH
This concealer provides great coverage for my under eyes and adds a beautiful radiance. The consistency is amazing and the brush helps make the application easy. It’s a bit pricey but completely worth it.
4. LANCÔME – BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL SPF 30 DAY CREAMAfter doing tons of research, I’m so glad I came across this moisturizer. It is hands down the best one that I’ve ever used and I could rave about it for days. It feels super light on my face and refreshing. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a product that is nourishing and hydrating. This moisturizer does not feel greasy and has SPF 30 to protect your skin.
5. KUUMBA MADE – FRAGRANCE OIL (PERSIAN GARDEN)
The backstory behind this fragrance oil is that I bought it because Shay Mitchell had mentioned that this was her favorite scent and because I’m such a huge fan I knew I had to get it. I instantly fell in love with it as soon as I opened the bottle. It has a light clean scent that is subtle but lasts all day. You won’t always smell it on you but everyone around you will. I receive endless compliments whenever I use it.
6. LANCÔME – JUICY TUBES ULTRA SHINY LIPGLOSS (CARAMEL GOSPEL)
Personally, I am not a huge lip gloss person but for some reason, I adore this color. This is my go-to lip color that works with most of my makeup looks. Truthfully, it doesn’t last all day but the color is stunning. It leaves my lips feeling sexy with a pretty shine. I’ve used this for years and never found a color like it. It’s also not overly sticky and glides on very smoothly.
What are your favorite makeup products? There is so much about beauty that I need to learn so let me know in the comments below what products you like and I will be sure to check them out! 😊