Traveling anytime soon? Here’s a guide on how to pack the perfect carry-on bag for your next flight!
Packing all the right things will make your travel experience easier in so many ways. I consider myself an expert traveler after many flights around the world, so I hope you find this guide helpful. My key to figuring out what to bring on my flight is to not over pack. All the unnecessary items can be stored into your checked baggage, so you will not have to worry about them until later. Choose things that will make your trip as comfortable as possible. Don’t forget to check the list of restricted items for the airline you are flying. I like to put my things in a backpack for my carry-on so I can be hands-free walking through the airport, but I know a lot of girls that like to carry a fashionable tote bag. The choice is ultimately up to you!
Here’s a list of the things I usually pack with me in my carry-on bag that you can use to get ideas for your next adventure. Safe travels everyone!
- Driver’s License (Domestic Flights)
- Passport (International Travels)
- Agenda – I can’t live without it, I plan out my life inside my calendar.
- Wallet – Make sure to call your credit card companies to inform them of your travels.
- Business Cards – You never know who you could meet!
- Laptop Charger
- Smart Phone (Galaxy S7)
- Headphones – I like packing small Apple headphones so they don’t take up so much space.
- Portable Phone Charger
- Notebook – I use the time on my flight to write down my creative ideas.
- Anti-bacterial Wet Wipes
- Hair Ties
- Bobby Pins
- Face Mask – To keep the moisture in my face.
- Under-Eye Patches
- Travel Size Perfume
- Compact Mirror
- Neck Pillow
- Sweater – To keep warm during the cold flights.
- Chips – My favorite snack!
* I don’t bring a drink because it’s a hassle carrying through security checkpoint and drinks are usually provided on the airplane.
For the long flights, I would carry an extra tote bag to store more items.
- An extra pair of comfortable clothes
- Electric Toothbrush
- Face Cleansing Wipes
“Travel makes you realize that no matter how much you know, there’s always more to learn.”- The Cultureur