Still can’t figure out what to get the important people in your life for the holidays? No worries, I’ve created a shopping guide just for you!
December is my favorite month out of the whole year. Not only because I get extremely spoiled on my birthday and Christmas, but because I love giving people gifts. I make it my mission to find the perfect present. It brings me so much joy to see my family and friends smile when they unwrap their gifts. Hopefully this guide can offer some inspiration to anyone that simply wishes to purchase the right present for that special someone.
Tips To Choosing The Perfect Gift:
1. Budget and figure out how much money you can spend on that person. I have many people to shop for during Christmas, so this is the first thought that comes to my mind when I am deciding what to get each person. It helps me narrow down what to buy and makes the situation manageable. Keep in mind that it is not about the price tag on the item, but the effort that counts!
2. Think about his/her personality. Is this person materialistic or does he/she prefer something thoughtful?
3. Make a list of all the things that the recipient is interested in. I write down everything that describes the person I’m shopping for and then from that list I would come up with items that relate to each description. To all my beauty guru friends, expect some make up from me this year.
4. Consider the person’s circumstances. Did this person just purchase a new house? Try finding items that he/she could use to spice up their decor!
3. Ask yourself what that person needs. I like to buy things that people will find useful.
4. Can’t come up with any ideas? Simply just ask! He/she might not be surprised when they open their present, but at least that person will love their gift!
After searching through about a hundred different sites, I compiled a few lists of my favorite items. Ranging from the beauty essentials to the high-tech accessories, you can’t go wrong treating the lady or man in your life with any of these picks. There are a variety of unique items to match people with different interests and to suit varying budgets. I also included some items that you could get for a gift exchange event. Let me know if you happen to purchase something from my choices. Enjoy and have fun shopping!
Click on the images to shop for presents!
Wishing you peace, love, and laughter this holiday season!